Wednesday, February 28, 2007

[POEM] SKY WITH ME

by: Desislava
(English Club Member from Bulgaria)

I'm leaving home - going out
and my thoughts are wondering about.
Walking along so many streets
seeing places where lovers meet.
Thinking about the past days
which were shined by the sunrays.
Days, full of light and joy changed by the dark times -
I realised I was just a toy -
Is this a revenge for my crimes?

The sky's full with grey clouds
and I'm just passing through the crowds
There's noone I know -
noone I can trust in this human flow.
I really miss you darling
I long for your face - so charming.
I realised your endless insolence
but i'm weak and full of impotence.
I saw you - you were quite surprised
that I just left - with you complied.
I didn't try to give it back
like I suffer from a feelings' lack.
It's not like this - believe
but i want your happiness to achieve.
And if it's written to be from me so far away
I will leave - with no delay

It started raining -
a quiet sound the drops were making.
As my heart from mourn was dying
the sky with me was sadly crying.

No comments: